Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
2 cups Blanched Almond Flour
½ cup + 1 Tbsp Baby Brain Organics
1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ cup + 1 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp apple sauce
2 Tbsp coconut oil
3 ripe bananas mashed
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. Grease a large loaf pan with butter or coconut oil.
3. In a large bowl mix together the dry ingredients: almond flour, Baby Brain Organics, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
4. In a medium size bowl, whisk together the eggs. Add in the honey, applesauce, mashed bananas and vanilla. Whisk together until combined.
5. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Pour the batter into a large bread pan and bake for 60 minutes until the center is firm.
7. Allow to cool. Remove from pan.